The ability to add products is only available to users with the Can add / edit allocation products permission.
To start tracking allocations, you’ll need to create a new product that includes its name, owner, demand per vintage, and supply.
To create a product:
- Select Products from the sidebar.
You can also create a product by selecting More Options from the sidebar, then clicking Manage Products from the Products tile.
- From the Products page, click the add icon. The New Product window displays.
- Enter the following details for the product:
- Product name
- Winery (if relevant)
- Click Save. The product you created displays in the Products page.
- From the Products page, click the newly created product.
- Select the Stock Allocation tab.
- Click the add icon to add the demand for the product. A new line displays in the Stock Allocations table.
- Specify the customer for the product.
- Enter the demand in the Allocation Gal column.
The Summary adjusts to reflect the demand.