Major New Features
- We've added the ability for users with a multi-winery license to manage the items that are available at each winery.
- We've added the ability for users with a multi-winery license to setup the default extraction rates for each winery.
- We've added the ability to specify a winery-specific prefix for work orders, fruit dockets, and bills of lading.
Additional Fixes and Improvements
- Added the Tax Classes for Concentrate, Juice, Dry Sugar, Liquid Sugar and Spirit.
- Added an "In Production" column to the Products page.
- Fixed an issue where the Fruit Costs were not passed from the fruit to the extracted wine.
- Fixed an issue where the new Levies for 2022 were not shown as a percentage and displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the drop downs froze on the Jobs and Jobs Calendar pages.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred when Sales Orders were imported with a blank Discount.
- Fixed an issue where the Lab Request sorts the Metrics with no Sort Order at the top of the Metric selection list.
- Fixed an issue where the Press Cycle used the full barrel group capacity for the volume calculations when using a Work Order Template.
iOS and Android app
Additional fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue where the Additive's lot code for could not be selected on work orders for non inventory databases, excluding Extraction work orders.