You can specify a winery-specific prefix that will be used for new work orders, fruit dockets, and bills of lading. For example, if a winery’s prefix is J, the work order numbers, docket numbers, and bills of lading will include that prefix.
vintrace will use numbers without a prefix if any of the following are true:
- A prefix is not specified for a winery
- A user is not switched to a specific winery and/or vintrace cannot determine which winery a work order, docket, or bill of lading is for.
To specify a winery’s prefix:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Search for Winery.
- From the Winery tile, click Configure.
- Select the winery.
- In the Prefix field, enter the prefix that you want to use for the winery’s new work orders, fruit dockets, and bills of lading.
- Click Save.