The Bulk Inventory by Allocation Report is a companion to the Bulk Stock Report and allocations table. The report details allocated gallons and costs by product. You can sort, filter, and analyze the report’s output in the CSV file to determine whether you need to edit batches or products in the allocations table, or examine the batches or products further in vintrace.
In addition to viewing the allocation status of your wines, the Bulk Inventory by Allocation Report is the only place in vintrace where you can determine the cost of a particular product across all batches.
- The Volume (gal) column displays the amount of wine in the vessel.
- The value displayed in the Vessel and the Volume (gal) columns can contain the same value across multiple rows if the vessel is allocated to more than one product.
Running the Bulk Inventory by Allocation Report
To run the Bulk Inventory by Allocation Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Select the Allocations category.
- Specify the report’s filters.
- Click Email.
Although you can click Generate, this report may take some time to run so we recommend emailing the output.
- Specify the email addresses where you want to send the report.
- Click Send.