Major New Features
- Added County and Country fields to the Sub-AVA/Region form, composition details, and charts.
- Added the “Can add/edit growers, vineyards and blocks” permission to restrict users from creating and editing growers, vineyards, and blocks. This permission is added to new and existing users by default.
Additional Fixes and Improvements
- Show ton abbreviation as “tn” instead of “t” for US customers using the Imperial metric scheme.
- Added Ship From and Ship To details in the CSV of the Stock Dispatch Report.
- Added a setting to have the option to prevent over allocation of vessels in the Product allocation table.
- Fixed the issue where reversing an addition linked to a Ferment treatment does not revert the Ferment state.
- Fixed the issue where inactive dashlets are not filtered out from the dashlet lists.
- Fixed the issue where setting the delimiter setting to '\t' was not working for Lab exports.
- Fixed an issue on the Anton Paar DMA35 lab import function where it wasn’t importing files with missing values for certain columns.
- Fixed the issue where the filters for the metric columns on the Blocks page are not working.
- Fixed the issue where the clickable area on Inactive checkbox on new batch form is too wide and users were clicking on it by mistake.
- Removed Weather station and related fields.