The % of Total column on the Adds tab of the details page of wine or juice enables you to determine if more than 1% of water has been added to a vessel. The percentage is calculated based on the volume of water addition added divided by the total resulting volume in the vessel.
To view the % of Total:
- View a wine/juice by using the Quick Search, or by selecting a vessel from the Vessels page.
- Click on the Adds tab to view the Additive summary and the % of Total.
Configuring the Decimal Places for the % of Total Column
The % of Total column can be configured per additive to display the required number of decimal places for the percentage.
To configure the number of decimal places:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Winemaking.
- From the Additives tile, click Configure.
- Open the required additive. The Additive window displays.
- In the % Precision field, specify the % precision for the additive.
- Click Save.
If the % precision is not specified for the additive, the percentage will be shown to 4 decimal places on the Adds tab by default. When creating new additives, the % precision will be defaulted to 4.
Reporting on the % of Total
The % of Total will also be included on the following reports:
- Wine Status Report
- Wine Additions Report