The Vineyards & Blocks page displays a list of blocks. To access the Vineyards & Blocks page, click Blocks in the sidebar.
At the top of the page are filters that let you refine what's displayed on the page. The fruit intake icon displays the Fruit Intake Console. The plus icon lets you add a block, create a booking, or receive fruit.
You can customize the Vineyards & Blocks page to include additional details.
Filtering the Vineyards & Blocks Page
At the top of the page are buttons that let you control what blocks and vintage are displayed.
You can also apply a column filter by clicking the filter icon beside a column. For example, you can display only those blocks where the variety is Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc.
Printing QR Codes
To print QR codes for a block:
- Select the blocks. You can select all blocks by selecting the checkbox at the top of the page.
- From the Actions menu, select Print QR Codes.
- Select the option you want to use for printing.
Exporting Block Details
You can export the blocks to Excel (i.e., XLS), PDF, or a comma-separated file (i.e., CSV). When you export the blocks, you'll have the option to export all blocks, only the selected blocks, or the blocks on the displayed page.
To export blocks:
- Click the download icon displayed in the lower, right of the Vineyards & Blocks page.
- Select the format you want to use for the export file.
- Excel — XLS file
- Portrait — PDF file
- Landscape — PDF file
- Select which blocks you want to export.
- Specify the location where you want to save the file.
Adding a Block
To add a block from the Vineyards & Blocks page:
- Click the plus icon.
- Select Add Block.
The Add Block window displays.
- Specify the block’s details.
- Click Save.
You can specify additional block details such as its harvest details, vine details, agriculture, or site details by editing the block.
Editing a Block
To edit a block from the Vineyards & Blocks page:
- Click the block’s name in the Block column. The Block Overview window displays the block’s details.
You can also access the Block Overview window and edit a block from the More Options page.
- From the Block Details tab, click the pencil icon.
The Block window displays.
- Update the block’s details as needed.
- Click Save.