The Wine Production Loss report provides insight into your winery’s production costs.
The ability to track a wine batch's product information is not enabled by default. If you're interested in using this feature, contact support to have it enabled.
To run the report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click Loss.
- Specify the filters and options for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.
Filters and Options
You can apply the following filters to the Wine Production Loss as CSV report:
- From — The first date to include in the report. You must specify a date.
- To — The last date to include in the report. You must specify a date.
- Products Owned By — The owner to include in the report.
- Show Each Loss Event — If checked, the output will include a row for each loss event and a column for the work order number.
If unchecked, the output includes a single row for each Batch and columns for each loss reason grouping.
- Show Physical Loss Only - If checked, only physical loss will be included in the output.