Major New Features
- Added the option to associate products with a brand. When this option is enabled, users with the necessary permission or role will be able to:
- Update the Vessels page to filter on and display the brand.
- Specify the brand when they add a product. The Product Allocation Details page displays a Brand tile.
- Filter by brand and display the Brand column in the Bulk Wine Search.
- Added the ability to apply equipment treatments to add or remove staves from a tank. Users with the necessary permission or role will be able to filter on and display whether a tank contains staves.
- Added the ability to display fruit’s intended use in the Composition tab of a wine.
We also added the ability to display the intended use when viewing a historic wine’s composition.
We also also updated the Fruit Placement Report to allow for filtering on the intended use.
The Intended Use is based on the following, in this order:
- The intended use specified for the scale booking during the fruit intake.
- The intended use specified for the block’s season.
- The intended use specified for the block details.
- Added a Bulk Dispatch (Inter-Winery) operation. When this feature is enabled, the operation enables a winery to generate and search for a BOL for inter-winery transfers. In order to support this operation, we also made the following updates:
- Added the ability to filter the Vessels page by tankers.
- Updated the Stock Dispatch Report to include Bulk Dispatch (Inter-Winery) operations.