This functionality is available starting with vintrace 9.4.2, but not enabled by default. If you’re interested in using this functionality, please contact our support team.
A brand provides a way to organize your products. Each brand can have multiple products, but each product can only be associated with one brand. However, a wine can be allocated to multiple products. This means that a wine can be associated with multiple brands.
To set up a brand:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Classification, or search for brand.
- From the Brand tile, click Configure. The Brand window displays.
- Enter a name for the brand. You may also enter an optional description.
- Click Save.
After you've added brands, you can do the following.
On the Vessels page, you can:
- Customize the Vessels page to include the Brand and Desc/Brand (i.e., brand description) columns.
- Filter the Vessels page by the brand and brand description.
On the Product Allocations page, you can:
- Specify the brand when you add a new product.
- Filter the Product Allocations page by brand.
- Display the brand on the Product Allocation Details page.
In the Bulk Wine Search, you can filter and display the brand and brand description.
On the Tank Map, you can view the brand.