Equipment treatments are actions that you perform on your equipment that you want to track. Examples include:
- Checking tanks
- Cleaning tanks
- Adding or removing staves from tanks
- Sanitizing tanks
You can add an equipment treatment from the Winery Setup window (Setup Options > Treatments > Treatment (Equipment)).
To add an equipment treatment:
- Click Set Up in the sidebar.
- Click Treatments, or search for treatment.
- From the Equipment Treatments tile, click Configure.
- Click New Equipment Treatments. The Equipment Treatment Definition window displays.
- Specify the details for the equipment treatment.
- Click Save.
Users with a multi-winery license can specify which product treatments are available at each winery. Refer to our Configuration for Multi-Winery Support article for details.