This functionality is available starting with vintrace 9.4.3, but is not enabled by default. If you would like to use this functionality, please contact our support team.
The Bulk Cost Movement by Posted Date report lets you report on costs for a specified date range and include all changes to the costs within that time frame. That is, the report includes backdated fruit costs as an input; any costs that affect the cost in the reporting period would be shown as an adjustment.
For example, suppose the following events occurred:
- September: Fruit from block A was received.
- October: Fruit was crushed and blended into batch X, Y, and Z.
- November: Some of the wine was sold.
If we run the Bulk Cost Movement by Posted Date report in December, the report will include the backdated fruit costs as input.
You can save the report’s output to a CSV file, or email it.
Running the Bulk Cost Movement by Posted Date Report
To run the Wine/Juice Costing Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Select Bulk Wine.
- Specify the date range for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.