Because vintrace is a web-based application, an internet connection is required.
|Chrome||Latest and the last prior version|
|Firefox||Latest and the last prior version|
|Safari||Latest and the last prior version|
Although vintrace my work on other browsers or older versions, it does not officially support them.
Files and Reports
vintrace produces reports and other files using the following file formats:
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
We recommend the following applications and versions for viewing these files:
- Adobe Reader 2023
- Microsoft Word version 16 or higher
- Microsoft Excel version 16 or higher
Although there are many other applications that can used to read files produced by vintrace, the applications listed above are the ones officially supported.
We regularly release updates to our mobile apps. Please keep the app up to date to ensure it has the latest features and improvements.
Our mobile apps are compatible with the following mobile operating systems:
- iOS version 15 or higher
- Android version 7 or higher
Refer to our Recommended Printers and Labels article for details.
- When using vintrace, a second screen can be useful.
- Optimize your screen resolution when running the application.
- Over time we review our minimum supported versions for our web browsers and mobile operating systems. These may change as these platforms evolve and mature. If there are any significant changes to supported versions, notifications will be sent ahead of time.