This functionality is available starting with vintrace 9.4.3, but not enabled by default. If you would like to use this functionality, please contact our support team.
Be sure to complete the configuration steps for a Distilled Spirits Plant (DSP) before starting the workflows for dealcoholizing wine.
There are several workflows related to the dealcoholization process:
- Moving distilling material from a bonded winery to a DSP bond
- Moving wine from a bonded winery to a DSP bond
- Removing aromas
- Producing spirits and low-alcohol wine
- Moving low-alcohol wine from a DSP bond to a bonded winery
- Moving spirits from a DSP bond to a bonded winery
- Moving spirits between DSP bonds