If you plan to integrate vintrace with eVineyard, you'll need to ensure that the Vineyard Block ID in eVineyard is specified for the relevant block in vintrace.
To specify the eVineyard Vineyard Block ID in vintrace:
- Click Blocks in the sidebar.
- Select the block you want to update.
- Select the Advanced Details tab.
- Click the pencil icon beside Admin.
The Block window displays the selected block's information.
- Be sure that the Block Details tab is selected.
- In the Auto-Code field, enter the block's vineyard block ID from eVineyard.
- Click Save.