This functionality is available starting with vintrace 9.4.3, but not enabled by default. If you would like to use this functionality, please contact our support team.
The TTB Monthly Report of Processing Operations report is a supplemental vintrace report that can be used to complete the official TTB Monthly Report of Processing Operations report.
The report includes transactions related to the process to produce ready-to-drink products. The includes:
- Receiving spirits into a Processing account vessel containing water to dilute the spirits.
- Adding flavors and ingredients to the base spirit.
- Taking samples which result in a loss.
- Saving a Bulk Dispatch operation for a Bottled or Packaged reason.
- Recording other losses.
- Movements from Storage (domestic or imported) to Processing accounts (Line 2, Received)
- Movements from Production to Processing accounts (Line 2, Received)
- Movements from Processing to Production (Line 17, Transferred to Production Account for Redistillation)
You can save the report’s output to an Excel file, or email it.
The report’s output is in proof gallons and/or wine gallons depending on the part of the report.
Running the TTB Monthly Report of Processing Operations Report
To run the TTB Monthly Report of Processing Operations:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click DSP Reports.
- Specify the filters for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.