This functionality is available starting with vintrace 9.4.3, but not enabled by default. If you would like to use this functionality, please contact our support team.
The TTB Monthly Report of Storage Operations report is a supplemental vintrace report that can be used to complete the official TTB Monthly Report of Storage Operations report.
The report includes transactions related to receiving wine and/or spirits into the domestic or imported DSP storage account. The report also includes:
- Product treatments that move from the Production to Storage account (Line 2, Deposited in Bulk Storage)
- Product treatments that move from the Storage (domestic or imported) to Processing account (Line 17, Transferred to Processing Account)
- Product treatments that move from the Storage (domestic or imported) to Production account (Line 18, Transferred to Production Account) Producing low-alcohol wine and spirits, then moving them into the Storage - Domestic account.
- Dispatching low-alcohol wine with the Bulk Dispatch (Inter-Winery) operations.
- Dispatching spirits with the Bulk Dispatch operation.
- Operations that record losses.
- Taking samples.
You can save the report’s output to an Excel file, or email it.
The report’s output is in proof gallons.
Running the TTB Monthly Report of Storage Operations Report
To run the TTB Monthly Report of Storage Operations:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click DSP Reports.
- Specify the filters for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.