This functionality is available starting with vintrace 9.4.3, but not enabled by default. If you would like to use this functionality, please contact our support team.
The DSP Gauging report is a supplemental vintrace report that includes all transactions that result in an official gauge being taken. This includes:
- Receivals from a bulk intake operation.
- Measurements where official gauging is required and a post dip is entered.
- Producing spirits for a destination vessel where a post dip is entered.
- Producing low-alcohol wines for a destination vessel where a post dip is entered.
- Transfers for a source vessel where a post dip is entered.
You can save the report’s output to a PDF file, or email it.
Running the DSP Gauging Report
To run the DSP Gauging Report:
- Click Reports in the sidebar.
- Click DSP Reports.
- Specify the filters for the report.
- Click Generate or Email.